At Fluid Tech Hydraulics, we specialize in the supply of hydraulic and industrial equipment and supplies for various industrial applications. Equipped with a full-service machine shop, we offer a range of fabrication, repair, and rebuild capabilities to support our products.
Machining Services in Sacramento, California
Our machine shop houses a broad selection of manual and CNC machining units to accommodate different machining needs. Our equipment list includes:
- Seven (7) manual and CNC lathes with part capacities up to 6 feet in diameter and 40 feet between centers
- Seven (7) manual and CNC mills, including three (3) horizontal boring mills and three (3) vertical boring mills, and one combination horizontal and vertical mill.
- One (1) Blanchard grinder with part capacities up to 42 inches in diameter, and 24 inches tall.
- Two (2) HE&M horizontal band saws for chrome bar and other materials.
Our expert machine shop employees utilize this equipment to manufacture a variety of parts for cylinders and other hydraulic and industrial equipment assemblies, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Chrome rods
- Head glands
- Mounting eyes
Manual machining refers to machining operations performed directly by a human operator rather than computer-controlled technology. The operations that typically involve a manual mill or engine lathe utilizes cutting tools to remove excess material from the workpiece to achieve the desired part shape, size, and finish. Manual machines are generally limited to simple geometries, due to the nature of their control. Manual mills are generally used to create flat or rectangular geometries, while engine lathes are used to form cylindrical or helical geometries. Manual machines generally have faster setup times, but low material removal efficiency, and a limitation to part complexity. They are essential for simple machining operations, especially with very low part volumes.
Our machine shop has the following manual machining units:
- Five (5) lathes
- Toolmex TUR 710
- Summit 42×240
- Whacheon 20 1/2GX80
- Dianichi 160 x 1200
- Acra Turn
- One (1) surface grinder
- Blanchard 22AK-42
- Two (3) horizontal mills
- Lucas 42B-120
- Lucas with tail stock
Lagun Combination Vertical/Horizontal
Computer numerical control (CNC) machining refers to machining operations controlled by pre-programmed computer software rather than a human operator. The software dictates the motion and movement of the machine and machine tools, enabling the manufacture of highly complex and/or intricate components. CNC technology can be integrated into many different machining systems, such as lathes, mills, routers, and grinders. CNC machines have a much longer initial setup time than manual machines, but are much more efficient at removing material, capable of complex geometries and operations, and are essential for small to large volumes of parts.
Our machine shop has the following CNC machining units:
- Two (2) lathes
- Hwacheon HI-TECH 550BL MC
- TRAK TRL 2470SX
- Three (3) Vertical mills
- HAAS VF-2 1998
- Two (2) TRAK DRPM RX7
- One (1) horizontal mill
- HAAS EC-1600-ZT 2019
We provide manual and CNC machining services to customers across a wide range of industries, including:
- Construction – We design, fabricate and repair a huge diversity of parts used in the construction industry. From the hydraulic systems, the equipment uses, to custom brackets, tools, and many more.
- Farming and agriculture — We fabricate new components or repair/rebuild existing components to help farming operations continue to proceed smoothly.
- Food processing — We supply new custom parts and repair/rebuild existing parts for various food processing equipment.
- Infrastructure – We cooperate with many companies that manage upkeep and development of infrastructure projects, such as dams, bridges, and roadworks, to produce a variety of tools and components to keep them running.
- Manufacturing and design — We create prototypes to assist in new product development processes, including consultation in the design and fabrication process to produce a superior product.
- Mining and mineral processing — We supply new parts or repair damaged parts subject to the harsh and extreme conditions characteristic of the mining industry.
Manual and CNC Machining Services at Fluid Tech Hydraulics
If you’re looking for a partner for your next machining project, turn to the experts at Fluid Tech Hydraulics. We offer manual and CNC machining capabilities that meet the needs of some of the largest and most technical projects. To learn more about our machining services or discuss your machining requirements with one of our team members, contact us today.