Over the years, Fluid Tech Hydraulics has continued to update our facilities with newer equipment to grow our capabilities and provide faster turnaround times. Our experienced team of welders uses the latest machinery to deliver high-quality welding and fabrication services to our clients. Learn more about our welding and fabrication services below.
Fluid Tech Hydraulics Capabilities
Fluid Tech Hydraulics offers a variety of welding processes, including:
- TIG welding. Tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding is used primarily for small and thin parts made of non-ferrous metals like copper, aluminum, and magnesium. It is one of the more difficult methods to learn, requiring highly specialized training. It is conducted with a consumable tungsten electrode that allows for precise, aesthetically pleasing, and strong welds. TIG welding is appropriate for joining most common metals, including steel, aluminum, copper alloys, nickel alloys, titanium, and cobalt.
- MIG welding. Metal inert gas (MIG) welding is often used for large and thick materials. A consumable wire acts as both the electrode and filler material. It is one of the easiest and most popular methods for sheet metal and simple welding jobs. The construction and automotive industries widely use MIG welding due to the shorter lead times and lower production costs.
- Stick welding. Also known as shielded metal arc welding. It uses a stick electrode welding rod and an electric power source to join different metals. It is the simplest and most versatile form of welding. Since it is portable, it can be used in a variety of environments, both indoors and outdoors.
Our team is also skilled at fabrication of:
- Excavator buckets
- General welding repairs
- Hard lines from tube and pipe
- Hydraulic breaker mounting bracket repair-design manufacturing
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication
- Stick and boom repairs
Our facilities are equipped with the latest in welding technology. Our weld shop has a MultiCam plasma table for burning material up to 1 ½”. Our Aronson burn table accommodates materials up to 12″. We also have an 800 AMP Lincoln Sub Arc Welder for welding large cylinders.
High-Quality Welding and Fabrication Services From Fluid Tech Hydraulics
For over 30 years, Fluid Tech Hydraulics has been the trusted provider of high-quality welding and fabrication services. Our facilities and highly trained staff can accommodate even your largest and most technical fabrication projects. To learn more about our welding and fabrication services, please contact us today.