At Fluid Tech Hydraulics, we manufacture and distribute industrial hose and couplings for a wide range of applications. These products are available in a variety of stock styles to suit different customer needs. Whether you require a high-pressure discharge hose or a vacuum hose, we can help you find the right hose and coupling for the job.
Industrial hoses are used in many applications, each of which varies with regard to flow pressure, transfer rate, and materials handled. For this reason, they are manufactured in a variety of designs and from a variety of materials to suit different application requirements and restrictions.
Our industrial hoses are used for applications ranging from chemical handling to fire extinguishing to ship loading/unloading and everything in-between. Whether your applications involve low pressures or high pressures, slow flow rates or fast flow rates, and inert or highly reactive materials, we can supply you with an appropriate hose solution.
Some of the types of industrial hoses available include:
- Multipurpose/air hoses: versatile hoses used to transport and distribute air, water, oil, and mild chemicals
- Steam hoses: heat-resistant and moisture-resistant hoses used to transport and distribute steam
- Water hoses: hoses used to transport and distribute water, slurries, and other mild compounds under low or high pressures (depending on the design)
- Chemical hoses: chemical-resistant hoses used to transport and distribute acids, solvents, and other mild to strong chemical compounds
- Oil/petroleum hoses: hoses used in oil and gas industry equipment and equipment that uses oil and gas to transport and distribute oil and gas
- PVC hoses: smooth, flexible, and abrasion-resistant hoses used in a range of applications
- Composite hoses: hoses reinforced with inner and outer steel wire to improve durability, flexibility, and kink/vibration resistance
- Specialty hoses: hoses made to meet the demands of a specific application
- Dock hoses: heavy-duty hoses used to facilitate material transfer between barges, storage tanks, and ships
- Dredge and material handling hoses: durable hoses used to handle abrasive materials such as cement, concrete, and plaster
- Food and beverage hoses: FDA, USDA, and 3-A rated hoses that are safe for transporting and distributing food, beverages, and drinking water
- Welding hoses: hoses designed for use in welding applications
We maintain a large inventory of industrial hose couplings, including Camlock, Bauer Victaulic, and ANSI flange variations, to meet various connection needs. Whether you require petroleum hose couplings or pneumatic hose couplings, we can supply you with an appropriate coupling solution. Our coupling solutions are available individually or as assembled products.
Industrial Hose & Couplings From Fluid Tech Hydraulics
Industrial hoses and couplings play a critical role in a wide range of industrial applications. As such, it is essential to invest in quality supplies you can trust. Otherwise, there is a risk of equipment malfunction or failure. If you’re looking for a reliable supplier of industrial hose and couplings, Fluid Tech has you covered.
At Fluid Tech Hydraulics, we stock a broad selection of industrial hose and couplings for various industrial needs. Additionally, we offer the following services:
- Crimping for up to 16-inch hoses (using several Uniflex crimpers)
- Specialty flange and adapter fabrication
- Hose testing (using a 2,000-gallon water and vacuum tester)
- Coast Guard certification and banding
- On-service customer support services
To learn more about our industrial hose and coupling products and services, contact us today.